As of WordPress 5.2.2 there has been a report of things behaving a little wonky on PHP5.6. We recommend at least PHP 7.0.
As more people use our plugin and test it with different environments, issues will come up. We'll address them as we are able to but for now, here is a list of issues or conflicts that have been reported:
I love seeing what people have built with our plugin! Please share what you've built!
Ideas for Future Improvements
Got any burning ideas of things you would like to see us add in the future? Please let us know!
Here are some suggestions from other users. If we get enough requests for any of these, we will add it to the list!
Note for people who have requested to have the top-level (trigger) menu item have its own link:
Many people have requested this so we debated adding it, but it is not really possible without making the mega menu unusable (or at least awkward) on touch screens. This is because touch screens do not have a mouse, therefore they do not have a hover state. So, as soon as they clicked on the item, they would be taken to the link and would never see the mega menu at all. For this reason we have opted not to incorporate this feature at this time.
== Changelog ==
* Fixes a compatibility issue between other plugins using common names to generate cryptographic nonces.
* Fixes an issue where updating the plugin on a site using a transient object cache would result in an error.
= 1.0.3 =
* Fixes a compatibility issue between other plugins using EDD.
= 1.0.2 =
* Improves clarity of error message when attempting to activate plugin on unsupported versions of PHP.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixes an issue where animations bound to the window didn't trigger after page load.
= 1.0 =
* Initial release.