As more people use our plugin and test it with different environments, issues will come up. We'll address them as we are able to but for now, here is a list of issues or conflicts that have been reported:
Ideas for Future Improvements
Got any burning ideas of things you would like to see us add in the future? Please let us know!
Here are some suggestions from other users. If we get enough requests for any of these, we will add it to the list!
This plugin requires a minimum of PHP 5.6 -- but we recommend at least PHP 7.0.
Update: As of WordPress 5.2.2 there has been a report of things going a little wonky on 5.6. We definitely recommend at least 7.0.
== Changelog ==
* Fixes a compatibility issue between other plugins using common names to generate cryptographic nonces.
* Fixes an issue where updating the plugin on a site using a transient object cache would result in an error.
= 1.0.3 =
* Fixes a compatibility issue between other plugins using EDD.
= 1.0.2 =
* Improves clarity of error message when attempting to activate plugin on unsupported versions of PHP.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixes an issue where animations bound to the window didn't trigger after page load.
= 1.0 =
* Initial release.