As of WordPress 5.2.2 there has been a report of things behaving a little wonky on PHP5.6. We recommend at least PHP 7.0.
As more people use our plugin and test it with different environments, issues will come up. We'll address them as we are able to but for now, here is a list of issues or conflicts that have been reported:
I love seeing what people have built with our plugin! Please share what you've built!
Ideas for Future Improvements
Got any burning ideas of things you would like to see us add in the future? Please let us know!
Here are some suggestions from other users. If we get enough requests for any of these, we will add it to the list!
COMING SOON BY POPULAR DEMAND! Give top-level (trigger) menu item its own link
People have requested this feature more than any other. And if you've checked this page before you know that I was dubious about it, but you have convinced me! So we've been working on this and will be releasing an update SOON.
I will be emailing VIP users in the next week or so to test it out, and then once we're sure everything is working smoothly, you should see an update notification on all the sites it's installed on. Thanks for making your thoughts heard!!
== Changelog ==
* Fixes a compatibility issue between other plugins using common names to generate cryptographic nonces.
* Fixes an issue where updating the plugin on a site using a transient object cache would result in an error.
= 1.0.3 =
* Fixes a compatibility issue between other plugins using EDD.
= 1.0.2 =
* Improves clarity of error message when attempting to activate plugin on unsupported versions of PHP.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fixes an issue where animations bound to the window didn't trigger after page load.
= 1.0 =
* Initial release.